Monday, July 15, 2013

Day Six

So today I was supposed to help Susan. But nobody was in the lab (Simran was at an appointment, so she was not there in the morning.) Therefore, I decided to work on the Excel files. That was slightly pointless, as Libby later showed us an easier way to do it. I should have brought the MatLab book, and played around on a bit. I would have learned more about programming, and not waste much time. Libby, meanwhile told us that his thing needs to be finished by Friday, so that makes me want to help him out (even if it includes staring at Excel). It seems like he has a lot more work to do. Anyways, we are supposed to have bootcamp tomorrow, so it probably means we will actually learn something. Hopefully that means we actually start doing something.

No comments:

Post a Comment